Share our mission, join our growing team at Hong Kong Unison
We are a small but growing team from diverse backgrounds and cultures, working with and for ethnic minority residents. We are on a mission to promote racial equality and ensure equal opportunities and access to social services through policy and practice changes.
Are you passionate and motivated to empower others through community programmes, education and research & advocacy? Join us; explore our job opening(s):
Do you want to gain exposure to advocacy, community organizing and public education work on ethnic minority issues?
Hong Kong Unison is looking for student interns who are passionate about empowerment and right issues. As an intern at Hong Kong Unison, you will have the chance to learn about advocacy, public education and community organising, and the situation of ethnic minorities in Hong Kong.
- hard-working, confident and zealous?
- good in interpersonal and communication skills?
- culturally and emotionally intelligent?
- interested in social justice, equality and inclusion?
- fluent in English (proficiency in Cantonese is an advantage)?
To apply: Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – “Application for internship [indicate the preferred dates for internship]”:
- A Resume with contact information of two referees who are not family members or friends
- A cover letter
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for an interview.